The sandbox is a free testing environment that is designed to mimic the live environment as closely as possible, so you can test your API integration. You use the sandbox by providing a special sandbox API KEY that is different from production API KEY when sending requests to the API.
What’s different about the sandbox?
- You can test out API endpoints in a non-production environment.
- You can test what your code does in response
- You can manually trigger job status changes and other actions, so that you can test your callbacks
- Available 24/7
The sandbox jobs database is occasionally be wiped clean to prepare it for new features - you should not rely on it for permanent storage
Obtaining a sandbox access token
- Check out our API’s
- Create a sandbox account
- Sign in and generate a set of sandbox API KEY
- Order test jobs
- Once you're ready to deploy, create a live user account, generate a set of live API KEY - and remember to paste them into your app
The sandbox is a free testing environmentCreate Account