On-board Producer API in PostNord API Gateway
This guide contains the procedure and instructions to Onboard a Producer API for a project or developer into the PostNord API Gateway.
This section explains the what all needs to initiate Producer Api onboarding.
- The API must have swagger created
- Decide the access role/visiblity for API into Developer Portal:
- public | private | internal
- Register yourself into PostNord Developer Portal by following below steps as one time activity
- Go to PostNord AT Developer Portal and click Create Account
- Fill-up the details with active email address, click Register and you will receive an email from PosNord to activate the account.
- Check your given email box and activate the account with given link
Swagger Quality Assurance
Follow PostNord API guidelines to create swagger
Review the swagger against the PostNord Swagger template
- An IAM secured API; must have a securityDefinitions defining the required scopes
- Write good Descriptions associated with the endpoints
- Used the defined HTTP status texts
- Used the defined common PostNord fault object
- Used predefined Information Objects
- Verify the naming convention of objects/attributes
- Verify Health check
- QA meeting with the Team and present findings
Publish / Expose New API
- Login to PostNord AT Developer Portal
- Go to API --> Producer APIs
- Click on Publish New API
- Fill up the Producer Onboarding form as per the instructions mentioned on page
- Click save button
- In case of any issues, please raise support ticket under Jira Project API Management with all onboarding producer details
- click ok and you can see your new api has been added into Producer Apis list
- Once you get response back from API Governance team, then you can test your API in portal.
- Verify everything in the developer portal
- Make a successful request!